The proximity to the galley and lavatory area might be bothersome. Overall, I felt this seat was fine for an overnight flight. Seat 20 C is a standard Delta Premium Select Class seat, however, the proximity to the galley area may be bothersome. This aircraft was suffering some teething problems which makes me question the Airbus/Delta quality control. PROS: Great not to have anyone recline back onto me. My wife and I flew from JFK to Barcelona on April 29th, and returned back on May 18th. Delta designates this seat as a Preferred Seat, which is reserved for Delta Medallion members. The only good thing about this flight was, as usual, the service. Seat 56 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Delta designates this seat as a Preferred Seat, which is reserved for Delta Medallion members. Browse by destination. Seat 13 J is a Delta Comfort+ seat that is missing a window. Seat 11 A is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. Didn't have high expectations, but seats were comfortable for a transcontinental and leg room sufficient. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. This Airbus A330-900neo is the newest addition to the Airbus family. 2014/07/10 for Seat 14h, on Seat 33 F is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Really good legroom for a standard economy seat. Seat 15 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Airbus a330 200 aircraft seat maps specs amenities delta air mapa de asientos delta air lines airbus a330 200 332 plano del airbus a330 300 333 delta air lines seatguru seat map delta. Otherwise this was a great seat with plenty of room. Seat 36 G is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. Seat 48 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 54 G is a standard Economy Class seat that juts out into the aisle and is bumped into by other passengers and crew. Seat 30 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 56 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 40 G is a standard Economy Class seat. The tray table and inflight entertainment monitor are in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. It may look like you have a bulkhead in front of you and you do not. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. Seat 39 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 32 H is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Delta designates this seat as a Preferred Seat, which is reserved for Delta Medallion members. Seat 34 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 40 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 28 F is a standard Economy Class seat. The layout, facing the windows, is much nicer than the 777 and offers more privacy. Seat back IFE screens are small and dim. Never ever again. Seat 50 F is a standard Economy Class seat. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. I've seen comments on lack of space when the meal is served, but on comparable domestic runs, you would't get that anyway. Nowhere to store anything (e.g., book); Seat 14 A is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Seat 46 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Food service was great, the crew was super nice. Seat 45 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Delta designates this seat as a Preferred Seat, which is reserved for Delta Medallion members. Seat 38 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Great seat. 2017/08/13 for Seat 25A, on This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. The forward economy cabin was freezing for the 12 hours I was seated on this ATH-JFK flight. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. 2016/02/27 for Seat 6A, on Also to your right you have the 4 seats that have the wall to hang cots on - so be warned you may end up with two screaming babies, and a very inappropriate exerciser all in one flight, this isn't to forget you get the queuing for the toilets (as 4 of the aircraft's toilets are right there). For your next Delta flight, use this seating chart to get the most comfortable seats, legroom, and recline on . I wish that meal service was from the front instead of the back, however. Only hang up was wifi and entertainment system, both of which had to be reset mid flight. Seat pitch is adequate. Seat 44 D is a standard Economy Class seat. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. Seat 1 C is a standard Delta One Suite, however, the proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Cancel reply . This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. They are reasonably comfortable with easy access on and off the plane. Seat 41 G is a standard Economy Class seat. The Airbus 330 configured (recently) by Delta is just very uncomfortable. I had to clean it. No comments so far. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. Unless one is claustrophobic, seats 2A and 2J compare favorably to some First Class open-suite configurations. Seat 42 C is a standard Economy Class seat, however, the proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. For your next Delta flight, use this seating chart to get the most comfortable seats, legroom, ... Airbus A330-200 (332) Airbus A330-300 (333) Airbus A330-900neo (339) Airbus A350-900 (359) Boeing 717-200 (717) ... SeatGuru was created to help travelers choose … In other words, it looks like the passengers have the space of an entire missing seat. 2014/11/06 for Seat 12B, on This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. I currently have seating in 41 C, D & G on the Delta Airbus Industrie A330-300. 2016/10/29 for Seat 4J, on The food provided from rome to atlanta was no good either. Airbus A330-200. Seat 23 D is a standard Delta Premium Select Class seat. With Pillows tucked at my lower back i could stretch out. Seat 18 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Being inside blocks you from the people moving around, but close to the bathroom. Seat 13 C is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Has anyone flown Row 10 on a Delta A330-300 recently? Almost froze to death on this flight from Seattle to Paris last month. My seat was 7G. 2017/02/20 for Seat 27A, on Seat 15 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Answer 1 of 6: I have booked with my wife and daughter business class on the airbus a330-300 with the lie flat configuration 1-2-1. Seat 37 G is a standard Economy Class seat. I use this flight to AMS every year and have found that the 2-4-2 seating is excellent and the extra money for Comfort is well worth it. The proximity to the galley and lavatory area might be bothersome. 2018/08/25 for Seat 10J, on No joke. Seat 17 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 25 C is a standard Economy Class seat that may have limited recline. Seat 52 H is a standard Economy Class seat. 11H was a good seat, very comfortable and plenty of leg room (6' 4"). Seat 39 A is a standard Economy Class seat. I am 6'7", so it's always a challenge. Overhead bins were a good size. 2014/12/02 for Seat 8C, on Seat 21 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 1 G is a standard Delta One Bulkhead seat, however the proximity to the closets may be bothersome. Key. Seat 53 C is a standard Economy Class seat. My husband and I found these seats to be quite comfortable and the food and service were excellent. 2017/07/06 for Seat 1G, on This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. Seat 57 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 21 G is a standard Delta Premium Select Class seat. 2014/05/27 for Seat 6J, on Airbus A330 200 Seat Map Delta Seatguru Seat Map Aer Lingus Airbus A330 200 332 V1. Premium meal service in Delta One is available on most flights greater than 900 miles. Seat 47 F is a standard Economy Class seat. View the Airbus A330-200 seat map, layout 1 (PDF) View the Airbus A330-200 seat map, layout 2 (PDF) 27 Business seats and 224 Economy seats. Seat 43 C is a standard Economy Class seat that may have limited recline. Seat 50 B is a standard Economy Class seat. United States Forums; Europe Forums; Canada Forums; Asia Forums; Central America Forums; Africa Forums ; Caribbean Forums; Mexico Forums; South Pacific Forums; … Seat 19 H is a standard Economy Class seat. I found the over all experience to be well worth the premium price. Crumbs on the floor, between the cracks in the seats, between the seats. Was slightly difficult to get in and out of the seat until I discovered you can lower the aisle side armrest, which makes the process easier. Seat 37 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Delta has done a great job on their economy class seats. Seat 40 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 44 F is a standard Economy Class seat. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. Also, if the seat back in front is reclined, then personal space will be reduced. This next-generation aircraft features 34 flat-bed Delta One seats, 40 Delta … Flew First / Business Elite from ATL to Honolulu. On the DELTA website seating plan these seats are shown as a row for seating for 4 passengers, but the 3rd seat is missing and it shows the space. Seat 20 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 54 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 2J (and 2A) is placed partly behind the closet. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. Seat 20 B is a standard Delta Premium Select Class seat, however, the proximity to the galley area may be bothersome. Seat 35 B is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Proximity is bothersome. You can easily step out to use the bathroom. Seat 48 H is a standard Economy Class seat. The proximity to the galleys may be bothersome. Seat 20 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 12 H is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Seat 29 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 24 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. Seat 57 C is a standard Economy Class seat, however, the proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Temperature was comfortable, but I flew home in the forward economy cabin and it was freezing from takeoff to landing. Seat 21 D is a standard Delta Premium Select Class seat. Complimentary meals are available for passengers traveling in Economy on non-domestic U. S. flights and on select routes within the U. S. Sandwiches, wraps, snack boxes and other items are available for purchase in Economy on U. S. domestic flights greater than 900 miles. On some flights, Delta designates this seat as a Preferred Seat, which is reserved for Delta Medallion members. They seemed to be more highly placed than on a 767, as an example. The tray table and inflight entertainment monitor are in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. On Delta's Airbus A330-200s that have been reconfigured, rows 10-13 are the Economy Comfort rows. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. 2017/03/28 for Seat 9A, on 2016/08/08 for Seat 9J, on They have reduced the seat size and leg space for all economy seats. Terrible plane. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. Seat 36 D is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Seat 34 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 29J is a standard economy seat. Lumpy, narrow and simply uncomfortable. We had two windows and tons of leg room. 2016/12/17 for Seat 9C, on When looking for Delta awards, a good place to start is Virgin Atlantic’s website. You are squeezed in like sardines. The proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. Seat 57 J is a standard Economy Class seat located in a last row of the aircraft. Seat 39 D is a standard Economy Class seat. On current fleet, Virgin Atlantic operates 4 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200. There should only have been 3 seat like in row 39 in row 38, but 4 seats are squeezed in. Seat 56 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 42 G is a standard Economy Class seat, however, the proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. The flimsy black curtain doesn't block the light from the top. 2017/11/07 for Seat 10J, on Tap Air Portugal Fleet Airbus A330 200 Details And Pictures Airbus a330 200 aircraft seat maps specs amenities delta air airbus a330 200 aircraft seat maps specs amenities delta air seat map delta air lines airbus a330 200 332 seatmaestro seatguru seat map delta Adjacent seat 10F has AC power. on Seat 31 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Plan de cabine airberlin Airbus A330 200. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Great seat. Seat 53 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Airbus a330 200 aircraft seat maps specs amenities delta air airbus a330 200 aircraft seat maps specs amenities delta air seat map delta air lines airbus a330 200 332 seatmaestro seatguru seat map delta. I was in 39G on a 10 hours flight and the main disadvantage of the seat is that is not alligned with the 4 seats in front, therefore you have your seat in between seat F & G for row 38 and thus you are not alligned with any of the AVOD screens. Seat 21 B is a standard Economy Class seat. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. Return flight no problem with normal seat, plenty of space for legs. Seat 35 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 11 C is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. 2016/11/17 for Seat 27j, on 2019/07/03 for Seat 10G, on Seat 53 J is a standard Economy Class seat. So if if you are setting next to another grown up man there is not enough space for your shoulders. Answer 1 of 6: I have booked with my wife and daughter business class on the airbus a330-300 with the lie flat configuration 1-2-1. The only downside was that I could hear and feel the IFE screen behind me as the young, inconsiderate person behind me slammed it every two minutes. Seat 32 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Business Elite seats offer slanted flat sleepers, and not the lie-flat horizontal sleeper on the top-tier airlines. Seat 31 G is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat. Excellent food and beverage service. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards. This seat becomes available to all passengers at time of check-in. The proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. I must say that the Delta One/Business Elite Class was just wonderful in our opinion. Economy Comfort is worth the extra money for two tall people like we are as the Economy seats we had on the trip over were horrible. Seat 42 C is a standard Economy Class seat that has additional legroom due to the bulkhead position. If you recline the seat you will lean on the "rib" between two windows. Seat 16 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 10 D is a standard Delta Comfort+ seat that has extra legroom due to the position of the bulkhead. Seat 52 J is a standard Economy Class seat. This seat was very comfortable due to the fact it was in Economy Comfort. Answer 1 of 7: I currently have seating in 41 C, D & G on the Delta Airbus Industrie A330-300. Delta designates this seat as a Preferred Seat, which is reserved for Delta Medallion members. Delta flies the Airbus … Very comfortable. This seat may be selected by Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards.