#1. C D Em9 Am Em9 but here I go again, here I go again. Here is how I play the beginning of the verse to this song, on an acoustic guitar. Note to all -- I'm approaching this song from an acoustic perspective. Years later, my collection grew to the point where I knew I had to share it online with fellow aspiring musicians. Of course, you can get creative and use barre chords (or other positions) for these chords as you see fit. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3 users. notes & tabs / [In the part with just chords (no tablature), each chord (or group of chords joined by hyphens) is two beats, or half a measure.] You're watching the official music video for Whitesnake - "Here I Go Again" from the album 'Saints & Sinners' (1982). Subscribe for new songs every week! The guitar arrangement here is quite excellent (most of the tabs above are based on this, even if only approximations). Here I Go Again Whitesnake Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Artist: Whitesnake Whitesnake Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 2 ratings. Choose and determine which version of Here I Go Again chords and tabs by Whitesnake you can play. Quinto lavoro in studio per la band londinese, riscuote discreto successo specialmente in terra natia, aggiudicandosi oltre 60,000 copie vendute. Here I Go Again Chords - White Snake, Version (1). Chords for Whitesnake - Here I Go Again '87 (Official Music Video). but I sure know where I've been. Album: Saints & Sinners Since I started playing guitar over 10 years ago, I've often been frustrated by the preponderance of mediocre and incomplete song tabs littered across the internet. Am G Em Am C D Here I go again… Play here i go again tabs using our free guide. HERE I GO AGAIN (Kim Richey) ----- [Actually in Eb; capo 1.] G C D C Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. the hand-crafted music library of @davidpots, from the album Saints & Sinners released in 1982, jump to: Here is the official music video from Whitesnake. [Solo] G D C C G D C C G D C ~ C G Am [Pre-Chorus] D 'cause I know what it means, Am to walk along, the lonely D C D streets of dreams. Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son (Official Audio), The Outfield - Your Love (Official Music Video), Whitesnake - Fool for Your Loving (Official Music Video), Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face (Official Music Video), Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy (Official Video), Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Official Video), Starship - We Built This City (Official Music Video), Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) (Official Video - 1983), Extreme - More Than Words (Official Video), Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take it (Extended Version) (Official Music Video), Journey - Don’t Stop Believin’ (Escape Tour 1981: Live In Houston), Bad English - When I See You Smile (Official Video), Whitesnake - Give Me All Your Love (Official Music Video), Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video Remastered), George Michael - Careless Whisper (Official Video), Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer (Official Music Video), Foreigner - 'I Want To Know What Love Is' [Official Music Video], Metallica: Nothing Else Matters (Official Music Video), HERE I GO AGAIN - Whitesnake (live in London 2006), Roxette - Listen To Your Heart (Official Music Video), Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You (Version Original 1979) (Producciones Especiales Jose @ DJ Mix), REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling (Official Music Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. One accurate version. [G D C Am Em E] Chords for Whitesnake - Here I Go Again '87 (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Here I go again on my own / Going down the only road I've ever known / Like a drifter I was born to walk alone / But I've made up my mind / I ain't wasting no more time My name is David Potsiadlo, and I created Songnotes to share my collection of guitar tabs, chords, and lyrics for my favorite songs. Here I Go Again Whitesnake. Here is a great way to approach the intro to this song. You're watching the official music video for Whitesnake - "Here I Go Again '87" from the album 'Whitesnake'. Am Here I go ag Em ain, Am her I go. comments; Here I Go Again Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. chord progressions / Here I Go Again Chords by Casting Crowns. Here I Go Again chords Whitesnake G D C G D C G D C D I don't know where I'm going, G D C D but I sure know where I've been. [Chorus] G C D C D And here I go again on my own, G C Here's a list of the 173 songs I've added to the site since December 2012. - Yalp Chords: F#, C#, B, D#m, G#m, F#m, A#, D#, Fm, G#. Learn how to play Here i Go Again by Whitesnake. Here I Go Again Chords by The Hollies learn how to play chords diagrams Here I Go Again chords by The Hollies with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. here I go again. song info. Key Variations. Here i Go Again Chords by WhiteSnake. G D C G Am Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday. SKU: MN0061148 View my notes & tabs for Meet Me in the Hallway →, View my notes & tabs for Stairway to Heaven →, View my notes & tabs for Wish You Were Here →, View my notes & tabs for Audition (The Fools Who Dream) →, View my notes & tabs for A Lovely Night →. [Chorus] G C D C D And here I go again on my own, G C D C D going down the only road I've ever known. Am7 Em9 Am Em Am C D Here I go again, her I go. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Oh Lord I pray you give me strength to carry on, 'cause I know what it means, to walk along, the lonely streets of dreams. "Here I Go Again" reached No. # #-----# Here I Go Again chords Whitesnake G D C G D C. G D C D I don't know where I'm going, G D C D but I sure know where I've been. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major (transposable). Guitar Tabs Universe INTRO: G C D D7 He..re I go again..watch me now cause...G C D D7 he..re I go again. Mobile-friendly and nicely printable. G C Dsus4 C G4/B Am7 Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. (w/PART II) So now I've got all I need She and I are in love, we've agreed she likes this song and my others too so now you see my world is... because of this tune! Since most of this version isn't guitar based (especially for rhythm segments), I've modeled most of the tabs above after the acoustic versions which you can watch further down this page. Here I go again, Bm Em G A here I go. Here I go again. #4 in 1964. Dsus4 And I've made up my mind, Am7 Dsus4 I ain't wasting no more time. Bass tablature for Here I Go Again (ver 2) by Whitesnake. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday. Here I Go Again:The Hollies. Chords for Ok Go - Here it goes again. G C D C Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. Here I Go Again by Whitesnake Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. INTRO: G C D D7 He..re I go again..watch me now cause...G C D D7 he..re I go again. Here I go again, Bm Em G A here I go. C D Em Am Em but here I go again, here I go again. Play Here I Go Again Tabs using simple video lessons Though I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I'm looking for. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos I ain't wasting no more time, here I go again. And here I go again on my own, going G down the only r C oad I've ever kn D own. here I go again. (CHORUS goes directly into BREAKDOWN) BREAKDOWN: The breakdown can get kind of confusing so I'll give the chords up front for the whole then I'll have them lined up with the lyrics so you see exactly where the changes are. here I go again. Here I Go Again by Pupil Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Free printable and easy chords for song by Whitesnake - Here I Go Again Acoustic. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal G C D C D (And) here I go again on my own, G C D C D going down the only road I've ever known. DO RE SOL DO RE DO RE And here I go again on my own, Play Advices. One accurate version. [Chorus] D G A G A And here I go again on my own, D G Here I go again on my own / Going down the only road I've ever known / Like a drifter I was born to walk alone / But I've made up my mind / I ain't wasting no more time Intro: G D C G D C ou Em9 G D C D I don't know where I'm going, G D . Submitted by Arnaldo Jr. on January 18, 2017. Guitar. Dsus4 And I've made up my mind, Am7 Dsus4 I ain't wasting no more time. "Here I Go Again" reached No. Here I go again. Though I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I'm looking for. Last updated on 07.24.2013 #1. 2) Though I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I'm looking for. G C Dsus4 C G4/B Am7 Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. Key Variations. Chords: F#, C#, B, D#m, G#m, F#m, A#, D#, Fm, G#. This is based off the unplugged Starkers in Tokyo version, but is simplified to be accessible and a bit easier to play. Chords Diagrams. https://goo.gl/L9eY76 Take Lessons With Me! Chords: [G] [D] [C] [Em] [Am] ----- e 3 5 3 0 7. Choose and determine which version of Here I Go Again chords and Guitar tabs by Casting Crowns you can play. Here I Go Again Tab by Whitesnake with free online tab player. Here I Go Again Chords & Tabs. This song is heard on the album 'Saints & Sinners' released in 1982. In the first lesson I will show you all the chords and guitar fills used throughout the entire song. Here I Go Again lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Ricky Nelson. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Here I go" She's kinda cute, don't you know? Here I Go Again Tabs - Whitesnake, Version (1). Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Here i Go Again (Whitesnake) no Cifra Club. G C Dsus4 C G4/B Am7 Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Am7 Em9 Am Em Am C D Here I go again, her I go. [Solo] D A G G D A G G D A G ~ G D Em [Pre-Chorus] A 'cause I know what it means, Em to walk along, the lonely A G A streets of dreams. Am D I ain't wasting no more time, Em here I go again. SOL RE DO SOL RE DO SOL RE/FA# MIm DO SOL/SI LAm RE 'Cause I know what it means, LAm7 RE to walk alone, the lonely street of dreams. - Yalp This is an excellent Whitesnake unplugged performance of this song which only has the lead singer and guitarist. Guitar Tabs Universe Here, I share my personal collection of hand-crafted music notation with all those online. (w/PART I) What a boon this tune! Here I go again, Em Am C D here I go. Subscribe on YouTube to be sure you never miss a new lesson. C D Em9 Am Em9 but here I go again, here I go again. And I've made up my mind. videos / here i go again guitar chords and lyrics by casting crowns. Play Advices. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. [Chorus] D G A G A And here I go again on my own, D G G Bm Em Bm C I've, been hurt, so much, before, I told myself, yes I did..D Bb Am7 D no more, no more, won't get hurt anymore.G Bm Em Bm C There, I was, all by, myself, doing all right..D D7 until I saw you last night..and then I knew that.. MIm RE Here I go again, LAm7 MIm RE DO RE her I go. G C D C D (And) here I go again on my own, G C D C D going down the only road I've ever known. #4 in 1964. Oh Lord I pray you give me strength to carry on, 'cause I know what it means, to walk along, the lonely streets of dreams. Dsus4 And I've made up my mind, Am7 Dsus4 I ain't wasting no more time. Lyrics and chords for Here I Go Again by Whitesnake, brought to you by the Acoustic Binder. G C D C D (And) here I go again on my own, G C D C D going down the only road I've ever known. If you're looking for solo tabs or any sort of electric guitar instruction, I would recommend you look elsewhere. [C F Am G Dm] Chords for Country Joe & The Fish - Here I Go Again with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. And here I go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known. Chords, lyrics, and guitar tabs all crafted with care by Songnotes. That after a while of seeing her smile I knew we could make it, make it in style! Learn how to play Here I Go Again by Whitesnake. Song: Here I Go Again INTRO: G C D D7 He..re I go again..watch me now cause... G C D D7 he..re I go again.

here i go again chords

Seat Ibiza Led Scheinwerfer Nachrüsten, Jale Türkischer Name Bedeutung, Dr Fröhlich Heidelberg, Minecraft Nether Update Deutsch, Geschwistername Zu Max, Abschlusslied 4 Klasse Grundschule,